Chicago 1 Mile Walk/Run
1st Healing Touch Worldwide Conference Heel to Heal 1 Mile Walk/Run Chicago, IL August 16, 2014
When: Saturday, August 16, 2014 Race Start: 7:10 a.m.
Where: Busse Park A short ¾ mile shuttle provided to the scenic park trail
Packet pick-up: HTWF vendor table August 14-15th
Cost: $25 Early Bird ends 7-14-14 (To be guaranteed a T-shirt)
$30 after 7-15-14
$25 T-shirt only (mailed)
$20 T-shirt (pick up at conference)
Register online: www.HeelToHeal.com
Register by Mail: Click here to download the entry form.
Mail checks payable to HTWF to:
Nancy Lavergne, 8219 Sweet Briar Ct, Liberty Twp., Ohio 45044
Proceeds fund Healing Touch research, service, and education initiatives, Spreading Healing Touch Worldwide, One Step at A Time!
The race features:
- A 1 mile walk or run on a beautiful paved trail in the woods of Busse Park.
- A beautifully designed T-shirt special for conference.
- A dedicated website for registration and results
- Sponsor listing will be on the webpage with a link back to their website
- Shuttle to and from the park, which is just ¾ mile from the Hyatt Regency Hotel.
- Awesome Technical T-Shirt included for preregistration by July 14th
- $100 Prize for Most Pledges and Prize for Most Money Raised
- Awards: Medals for the first 50 people to cross the finish line
Please join us in sponsoring one of Healing Touch Worldwide Foundations (HTWF) new fundraisers; the 1st Healing Touch Worldwide Conference Heel to Heal race. The event takes place at Busse Park Reserve just around the corner from the Hyatt Regency Hotel.
Our goal is to raise $2,000 One Step at A Time!
Wouldn't it be awesome to have your company name or company logo on the back of the conference race T-shirt!
In order for the race to be a success, we need sponsors. Sponsorship levels start at $50 and includes your company name on back of the T-shirt and one T-shirt or one race entry! Sponsor deadline is required by July 1, 2014 in order to process the T-shirts artwork.
With your generous support, HTWF will continue to fund research, service and education initiatives, Spreading Healing Touch Worldwide,
One Step At A Time!